Tuesday, May 24, 2016

the Comedy of Errors: a summary

Just for fun! (it's 5:30 AM btw)



Comedy Of Errors: A summary


Duke: Sry dude but you have to die.

Aegeon: But my tragic backstory! Involving two sets of twins!

Duke: Oh the feels! I'll let you live one more day.

Adriana: You're my husband.

Antipholus of Syracuse: No I'm not.

Dromio of Syracuse: Since when do I have a wife? And she's like a globe!

Antipholus of Ephesus: Open the doors, I'm hungry.

Household: Hi hungry. We won't let you in.

Antipholus of Ephesus: Fine! I'll just go spend the day with a Courtezan.

Luciana: Help! My sister, Adriana's, husband is in love with me!

Antipholus of Syracuse: I'm not her husband!

Merchant and Goldsmith: Where's my money?

Everyone: What the heck is happening?!

Courtezan, Pinch, Officer and Servants: Hi there.

Everyone: What the heck is happening?!

Aemelia: Two sets of twins, remember? Also I'm Aegeon's wife, and the mother of the Antipholi.

Everyone: Oh yeah! Awesome.

Adriana: Which one of you is my husband?

Antipholus of Ephesus: Me!

Antipholus of Syracuse: Now can I marry Luciana?

Luciana: Okay.

the Dromios: Wow! We're identical!

*Bows*




1 comment:

  1. :D Pretty much sums it up. Talk about confusion! Shakespeare must have had fun writing this.

    ReplyDelete