Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Here goes nothing...

Do you have something to live for?










It's not a simple question. At least, to me it's not. But it's one that should be asked.



Without a reason to live... 

well...

we'll die.



Maybe not physically die. Maybe someone can trudge through life, without ever living... but to me, that sounds like hell.




Do you have someone live for?


I do... in fact... without these very special someones, I honestly don't think I'd still be here... They are the reason that I don't want to die... they are my reason for fighting the depression, the reason I don't give in. They show me the joy in life, and the worth in having a passion.
Yeah, I love what I do, but... what matters more to me: 

Is who I do it with.

Without them, the fire within me would have starved... a long time ago... possibly before most of you even knew me.

They are my survival. 

So I hope they realize just how much they mean to me...
And I hope they believe me when I say...

That I love them.

And I will forever thank God that I know them... that they are in my life.

I couldn't stand to lose them. 

So if I ever tell you that you aren't allowed to die. Or that dying first is my job.
Know that I'm not joking. 




~ Kayla Rose Arnold


I just googled 'most beautiful picture of space'

the photos are not mine. I got them off of google




No comments:

Post a Comment