Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Forgetful Wordsmith

I am back after another long unplanned hiatus!

I keep disappearing partly because my life - while very busy - is pretty boring, and partly because I am super forgetful. I simply forget about half of the things in my life. Including, to write posts.

But I am back! for now And I have a quick update on what is going on in my life!

For the second half of May I will be on a trip with my college, to London and Edinburgh! I'm enormously excited for that! As you might know - if you know me at all - I have dreamed of going to England for as long as I can remember.

I took a drawing class this semester and I feel that I have made progress in Learning To See (our drawing motto). 

I got a haircut! I now look like a non-binary brit, which is very pleasing. And I am the most comfortable and confident in my appearance that I have ever been!

I'm still struggling to eat enough and I have lost 20 pounds in the past 12 months, which has affected the fit of my clothes, making them a bit big.

But some more good news is that my mental health has been mostly stable and in a good place!

Now have some pictures of my work and life!














1 comment:

  1. :O YOU'RE GOING TO ENGLAND??? OH MY WORD. I'm so excited for you!!!! :D I hope you have a FANTASTIC time! <3 And I hope you'll tell us all about it! :D

    ReplyDelete