Tuesday, June 16, 2015

In Which I Argue With Two Of Me:

I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...                  Crazier, anyway.

As some of my personalities would say: "We're already crazy!"
To which I would reply: "But maybe I'm not as crazy as I think I am."
The conversation would end there as none of us would be quite capable of convincing the others.

But anyway... I am going crazy!

Crazy-er!!!!

Ok, crazier.
You ask Why? Why am I going Crazy-er? Oh, simply because of... the Ultimate Theatre Kid Problem! And just what is that problem?

Well, we'll tell ya!

No! We'll show em'! "Show, don't tell," you know!

Cut it out you two! Yes, I'll show them. And tell them. By showing them.

Now you're trying to be confusing!

But maybe she's not!

See what I mean about going crazy!?

Crazier!

Okay now! Here Is what I am trying to show you!




There! The Ultimate Theatre Kid Problem: Not being in a show!

It's awful! Agonizing!

Fearfully Horrible!

Absolutely Excruciating!!!

Yep. I am stir-crazy from having nothing to do. That is my malady. I was so busy for so long that now that I'm not doing anything, it feels just so--

Horrible!

Excruciating!

Exactly!

Oh! Goodness! I really ought to introduce my two other selves that have joined me today. Or, actually, I'll let them introduce themselves!

I'm Vespera! My name is Latin for Evening Star! Cool huh?

I am Hallward. And I really don't see why you needed to know that.

Ok! I think we're done here. I'm going to try to write.

Try!?!?!? You're the Smithy! Writing should come easily!

She's right, Smithy Rose.

Oh, great! Now you're ganging up on me!

NO! We're just agreeing against you.

As if that made any sense!

Stop it you two! Ok. Everyone, I gotta go.

~Smithy out!~

No comments:

Post a Comment