Wednesday, October 21, 2015

NaNoWriMo: Fairytale mashup!

Hello everyone, after my depressing last post I thought I should write about something fun! And since we are over half way through NaNoPrepMonth, I thought I should write about my NaNo novel!


I'm very excited! And anxious. It's going to be tough, I have yet to successfully complete NaNo. But It's going to be really fun! What is the story, you ask? It is a Fairytale Retelling Mashup! About six well known princesses: Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Ariel.

But they're all slightly different then the way you might think of them.
What if a princess didn't believe in true love?
What if a princess loved hunting?
What if a princess was depressed?
These are some of the questions that I asked myself, and that I will now explore.

And now for some pictures!

Cinderella:
Belle:


I'm having trouble with the other pics, so I guess those two are it for now.

It will be a challenge to write about six girls - which means six plotlines - plus their villains, love interests, friends, and families.

I'll try to update you on the story every now and then, but I don't want to give away any spoilers.

Have a lovely day!

2 comments: