Monday, October 12, 2015

We Don't Have Long... Tomorrow Could Be One Day Too Late.

Listen up people. This is something that has been on my mind a lot. And now is the time to say it out loud.

You need to get out there and do something with your life.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: You need to tell the ones you love that they mean so much to you, because Death Is Just Around The Corner, and tomorrow could be One Day Too Late.

Never leave for tomorrow, that which can be done today. (the quote goes something like that) And that includes telling someone I Love You.

Death. It's coming, and no one knows when they're time to go will arrive. It terrifies me to think that at any moment I could lose someone dear to me. 

I know I've talked about this before, but I can't stop saying what's on my heart. I think about death a lot - I "joke" about how I want my funeral, but it's not a joke.

Last night I dreamt that I lost two people I care about - and even though I'm now awake, I still feel the pain of loss.

The words in the title of this post, are song lyrics, from a song by Skillet, called: One Day Too Late. And I think everyone needs to hear it. So here:


And, like I've said before, I have a very difficult time telling people that I love them, but from now on I'm gonna try harder. I don't want to let tomorrow become one day too late.

Please don't miss your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment