Thursday, January 14, 2016

20 Books I Want To Read In 2016

One of my goals for this year is to read more than I did last year. That includes reading some for the first time, reading some that I started but never finished, and re-reading books that I loved or can't remember or didn't really understand.

So here is my list of 20 books I want to read in 2016.


Read for the first time: 

1-4 The Giver quartet: The Giver, Gathering Blue, Messenger, Son.
5 - Dracula
6 - The Scarlet Pimpernel
7 - The Comedy of Errors
8 - The Great Gatsby
9 - Alice in Wonderland
10 - Through the Looking Glass
11 - Allegiant 
12 - The Kane Chronicles: The Serpent's Shadow (book 3)


Continue where I left off:

13 - Les Miserables
14 - The Kane Chronicles: The Throne of Fire (book 2),
15 - The Book Thief

Re-read:

16 - Hans Christian Anderson collection
17 - The Brothers Grimm collection
18 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and other stories
19 - Cyrano de Bergerac
20 - Animal Farm


Which of these have you read? Which are your favorites? Are some of them on your 2016 list?
Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment