Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Insanity

I am insane.







Now I suppose that that statement may require some explanation. And really there are several reasons why I claim insanity. But the one currently on my mind is this:

I am in three shows at once. 

... which I did last year and vowed never to do again. But here we are and I'm doing it.
Why am I doing something so insane as being in three productions at once?
Well.
Because I just couldn't say no to any of them!
I am in Beauty and the Beast; and shadowcast production of Moulin Rouge; and Annie jr.
Which are all things that I wanted to be a part of, so I auditioned for all and was cast in all.

So yes. I'm insane.

Fare ye well! 

Don't be like me. Unless you really want to. In which case, by all means! Do as you wish.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Best of luck on all of those! It is kinda insane, but then, it's also awesome--like you. ;) I hope you'll enjoy being in them all and not get too worn out! That's so exciting you got cast for all three! :) You're gonna be busy, I imagine. ;)

    ReplyDelete