Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Day 4: Double The Fun!

Kayla's 31 Days Of October continues! And today you get double the fun! (Because I missed posting yesterday...)



Sorry for that. I was not home, therefore unable to get it ready and done.
I guess I really ought to just have these pre-prepared... but how much more fun is it to just make it up as you go along? Answer: A lot.

So here are yesterday's and today's:

Books:
Oct 3rd - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott



Oct 4th - The House At Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne




Polyvore sets:



Let me know what you think! And if you have any questions, be sure to put them in the comments!
See you tomorrow!
#kaylas31daysofoctoberchallenge

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds fun! :) If I have some time away from my NaNo preparations, I may have to join in for a bit... :D

    Questions... hmmm... What's your favorite color? Do you prefer fireflies or butterflies? Favorite book you've read this year? (Hopefully those are random enough. XD) I'm enjoying these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fav color... blue i think
      Butterflies, but i do love fireflies!
      fav book i've read this year... i really don't know...

      thanks for asking! they were wonderful questions! Sorry i took so long to reply, i was unexpectedly busy last month.

      Delete