Saturday, October 1, 2016

October's 31 Days

On this, the first day of October, I have an announcement of sorts.

feel free to steal this image to use on your own blogs
I made it using Pixlr


I am creating a challenge called Kayla's 31 Days of October.
Here are the rules:

  • Step 1 - pick a topic e.g. books, music, art, movies, people, food, etc...
  • Step 2 - every day post a picture of, or, write a blog post about something related to your topic and mark it with the hashtag #Kaylas31DaysOfOctoberChallenge 
  • Step 3 - if you write a blog post for the challenge, put a link to it in the comments!
I will be participating using two topics, books - on Instagram - and Polyvore clothing sets that I'll be putting together. And then I will use my blog to show both in one place.

Today's Polyvore outfit:


And the book of the day: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and other stories - by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! And what a pretty Pixlr image!
    I'll be quite busy this month, so we'll see if I can join in or not...but I will definitely look forward to each of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete