Saturday, February 4, 2017

Favorite Screen Characters tag

Well, I was unofficially tagged for this a very long time ago, but I am only now getting around to posting it.
I am supposed to list my top 10 favorite screen characters.
So here we go!
I'll try to limit it to one character per movie/show.
Alright, in no particular order.
This is REALLY hard.

10. Ugh! I just can't choose!!! The main three from Yuri!!! On Ice



9. Felicity Smoak from Arrow




8. Parker from Leverage


7. Abby from N.C.I.S.



6. Patrick Jane from the tv show The Mentalist. This guy is just something else.




5. Zuko from Avatar: the last Airbender. It was really hard deciding on just one of them, but I finally picked Zuko because of his awesome character development.




4. Hawkeye in The Avengers and all of his movies.




3. Loki in: all his movies.






2. Cisco Ramon from The Flash


1. Sherlock/Sherlock Holmes (they count as one!) - Ronald Howard, and Benedict Cumberbatch!!!





* none of the pictures belong to me, I found them through google.

2 comments:

  1. Parker! HAWKEYE! Sherlock!! :D Such favorites. <3 I haven't seen the rest... apparently a tragedy! :O Awesome post -- it's SO difficult picking just ten! I should almost do this one again someday... :)

    ReplyDelete