Saturday, February 3, 2018

Dear Self (#3)

[this series was in part inspired by the musical Dear Evan Hansen, at the end of which Evan writes: "Dear Evan Hansen, today is going to be a good day and here's why. Because today at least you're you, and that's enough." it's a beautiful show with a beautiful message that I try to take to heart every day]



Dear Self,

Today is looking like it will be a good day, and here's why:
You went to sleep last night, and let Indy stay with you - it's not often that you've been able to get one of the cats to snuggle - all night long. Waking with her curled up on my legs was a welcome start to the day.
You'll be going dancing later! I know how much you/I love that. So don't forget to get ready.
You've been doing very well the past few days, and I'm proud of you. Please keep up the good work.
You have plans to work on the art homework, but don't stress too much over it, you've got this.

Respectfully,
            Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment