Thursday, July 26, 2018

Power in Music - my Pump Up playlist

Music can be very powerful, and can be used in many different way to buffer different emotions. Today I will be sharing my Pump Up playlist, it's made up of songs that consistently pump me up in a positive manner. Songs that energize me and give me the drive to move and work. Some of them are inspirational, fun, and some are just outright goofy and/or involve specific fandoms.

{*some songs will contain swearing}

I'd Rather Be Me - Mean Girls 
  the spotify version is clean, the original song has a cuss word

Defying Gravity - Wicked

Moving On - Good Charlotte

*All The Way (I believe in Steve) - the Gregory Brothers, aka Schmoyoho

The Muffin Song (asdfmovie) - the Gregory Brothers, aka Schmoyoho


Life Is Fun - Boyinaband, TheOdd1sOut


Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

  the covers by Pentatonix and Panic At The Disco are also amazing

We Are All Batpeople - the Gregory Brothers, aka Schmoyoho

DFTBA - Hank Green 


This list is always going to be updated when I find another song to add, but this is where it's currently at.
Let me know what you have on your pump up playlist, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment