Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Frustrated

Frustration.



I deal with it all the time. 

And sometimes the feeling will last for days - where just EVERYTHING annoys me and leaves me feeing: Frustrated.

Am I just being petty and hard to please? How do I get easily bothered while at the same time I am very easy-going?

I think it's the response to a stress build up. I can only take so much, and then I can't take anything.

I need recharge time. Which consists of: complete alone-ness, music, and books. Which never happens. Because I have a large family, and a very busy schedule.

So yeah, life is hard.

Any tips on how to lower stress levels? 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I definitely feel for you! Frustration in my life comes from stress, too. Recharge time is what helps me ... but if I can't get that, prayer and deep breaths help me. :) I also have to take advantage of any alone time I do get (be aware of all the moments when I'm not having to interact with someone, like in a bathroom, or not talking to anyone else in a room) by being sure to not let my mind dwell on the next thing to be done, but on the moment of peace and quiet that I have.
    I hope you find that quietness in your spirit! It's so hard when you're always busy.

    ReplyDelete