Friday, May 15, 2015

Five Fact Friday

So, I missed this last Friday - sorry about that - but since the name clearly says five facts I will not post an extra five to make up for it.

1 - Rowling (as in J. K. Rowling) is pronounced "rolling"
2 - J. K. Rowling published 3 books that exist within the Harry Potter series: "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", "Quidditch Through the Ages", and "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
3 - She also wrote - under the pseudonym, Robert Galbraith - 2 crime fiction novels: "The Cuckoo's Calling" and "The Silkworm". I have not read them, nor do I know anything about them, therefore I cannot say if I would recommend them.
4 - Joanne (J. K.) Rowling was born on 31 July 1965, in Yate, Gloucestershire, England.
5 -  I LOVE the Harry Potter books!

No comments:

Post a Comment