Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ultron: "You're unbelievably naïve." The Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Acting is one of the few things that I have enjoyed for as long as I can remember. Lately, becoming a professional stage or screen actress has been one of my greatest dreams (my other greatest is probably becoming a beloved authoress); and thanks to Waco Civic Theatre, I've been able to begin fulfilling that goal.

I always thought acting would be easy, after all, I've been acting out my own little worlds for many years; but now I see that it was easy because they were my own stories that I had complete control over, plus the use of my imagination. Whereas now, I am given an already existing character, and someone else's vision.

So... Is it worth the effort and the stress?

I think so.

The title is an Avengers: Age Of Ultron quote - that has nothing to do with this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment