Wednesday, September 16, 2015

7-7-7 Challenge



I have been tagged, by my dear friend Kelsey at Kelsey's Notebook, to do the 7-7-7 challenge, which is where you share 7 sentences from page 7 of your WIP, and then tag 7 other writers to go and do the same.

 Anyone I would tag has already been tagged, and I don't have 7 people to tag anyway, so you are tagged if you want to be.

 Here is my clip from "Agents and Assassins"

“Why do I keep talking to myself?” John wondered aloud on his way to the village one morning a week later. The sky was bright, and the air fresh, with a tinge of excitement, as if something was to happen soon. However John ignored the feel of the air and continued his conversation with himself, “I never used too. But I do it all the time now. That is when I’m alone. Like right now. I suppose that I won’t be able to get rid of it very easily since it’s kept up this long.”

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Snippets are the best! :D I looove that part. XD *dies laughing* John is fabulous. :)

    I hope to do this one later this week!

    ReplyDelete